I’ve been fantasizing about a product which would finally allow me to eat healthier for a long time now. All of us would probably like to eat healthier (meaning less processed foods), but that usually means adding more fresh fruits and vegetables to one’s diet, either in salads or in cooked dishes. And that, of course, means a lot of time spent in the kitchen chopping and dicing and mincing, which, as much as you’d like to help it, is definitely something to put you off. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy cooking, but only with the proper tools and gadgets that do the heavy lifting for me, so to speak.
That is why, when I initially saw the TV ad for the One Second Slicer product, I instantly thought ‘well, that’s precisely the sort of all-in-one food preparation station I’m looking for’. With a lot of types of accessories and blades and attachments for cutting food in a specific way (mince, slice, quarter, dice, julienne and so on), this food slicer seemed to be the answer to all my problems. I decided to try it out for myself, so I ordered one at the beginning of June and have used it ever since. This is how my experience with the One Second Slicer turned out.
How the One Second Slicer Works
The food slicer consists of a special box (actually, each set contains two of those) over which you place one of the blades and start cutting your food exactly the way you want it, with a simple swipe of your hand. The blades are sharp enough not to require a lot of effort, and you can use it for cutting a lot of various foods with it: fruit, veggies, meat, fish, eggs, you name it! You can then use the box to store the food you just chopped (or diced, or minced) in the fridge for later use, by simply removing the blade and replacing it with a tight slide-on lid (also provided in the set). The box casserole is pretty enough to use a serving dish as well. Last, but not least, the One Second Slicer is also easy to clean once you’re done using it: you simply press a button, remove any remnants of food and rinse it under your tap. Check out this One Second Slicer video to see just how easy it all is.
- The One Second Slicer really works as well as promised and the sharpness and quality of the stainless steel blades is all you could wish for. The many attachments of the set allow you to obtain any effect and size of the chopped bits you want.
- The price is really good for all the components a set includes. Only $19.95 plus the S&H fee ($7.95) for a set, while also receiving an extra V-slicer set to match it (worth a further $20.00, which are simply an extra on the house). Furthermore, you can get a second One Second Slicer set on the house by simply paying the P&H fee for your second set. This means getting two One Second Slicer sets (and two V-Slicer sets for just about $35. When you see how much these will help you make your cooking easier, you’ll see why this is an incredible bargain.
- The storage boxes are indeed a great and safe way to store the freshly cut foods, and their aspect makes them suitable for use during serving food as well.
- All the One Second Slicer reviews I’ve encountered online share in my enthusiasm, so the product is really risk-free. Furthermore, you have a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can return it and get a refund should you not like it, so there’s really nothing to fear about trying out this product.
- The blades are super-sharp, which is great for how fast you can slice your food, but not so great for your fingers. Make sure you’re very careful when using the One Second Slicer and keep it out of the reach of children, to avoid any potential injuries.
You can browse the One Second Slicer Amazon listings to see what offers you find, or you can directly buy this gadget from the One Second Slicer English website. A set costs $19.95 plus P&H ($7.95), and you can get a second set for free if you pay another P&H fee for it.
If it wasn’t yet very clear, this is definitely the best food preparation station I’ve tried out so far and I think anyone who wants to save up some time in the kitchen should go for it while the offer still stands. Not only will you finally be able to cook more and thus put healthier food on the table, but you won’t have to chop away mindlessly to get it done. I don’t know about you, but I’d even be happy to hire some help just to get that done, and so a product like the One Second Slicer couldn’t have been more needed or wanted as far as I’m concerned.