A few years ago I began to notice a few skin tags on my neck. I didn’t like the way they looked, of course, but when they started catching my jewelry, often causing pain and even bleeding, I got concerned. I knew that I could go to the doctor to have them removed, but I was concerned about the expense and tried to find some alternative way of removing them. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find anything until a friend told me about Tag Away. Tag Away is a natural, homeopathic remedy for skin tags that I wouldn’t need a prescription for. I figured it couldn’t hurt to try, so I did. Viola…my skin tags went away after just a few weeks of use!
How It Works
Tag Away contains thuja occidentalis, along with several other botanicals, which encourages skin tags to slowly disappear. You just dab Tag Away on the skin tag daily and eventually the tag dries up and falls away. The formula is clear and nobody will know that you are using it. No surgery, cutting or painful medical office procedures.
Pros and Cons
Tag Away is great stuff, but like anything, it has its pros and cons. Below are some things for you to think about before ordering Tag Away.
- No prescription or doctor visit needed. You save time and money with Tag Away.
- Removing skin tags not only improves your appearance, but you won’t have to worry about pain and infection when jewelry or clothing catches on a skin tag.
- Removes skin tags without pain or surgery.
- Discrete: Bottles of Tag Away are small and the formula is colorless. Nobody will know that you are treating your skin tags.
- Only works on skin tags, not on moles or other skin problems. Always talk to your doctor about skin changes.
- Not found in stores, so you’ll need to order online when you run out.
- Can take several weeks for the skin tags to go away.
Where To Buy
I bought my bottles online, through the official website. I was able to get a money back guarantee on my order and some special bonus offers that saved me a lot of money. In fact, I was able to get a lot more Tag Away for my money through the official website than I was through other outlets.
If you or a family member are plagued by skin tags, try Tag Away. A money back guarantee backs up your purchase, in case it doesn’t work for you, so there really isn’t much risk in giving this non-medical option a try.
Here is a testimonial from another user too: