We’ve recently been working on home improvements and wanted to review Paint Zoom. Paint Zoom promises to reduce the hard work of painting, varnishing, and staining surfaces. The idea is that instead of using a brush or paint roller, you can just spray the paint or furnish directly onto the surface. We will report our findings back to you.
How Paint Zoom Works
Paint Zoom is a portable paint sprayer. The idea is that you fill up the canister (with paint, varnish or stain), sling it over your shoulder, and then point the spray nozzle at a surface. Just use the handgrip to direct the spray of paint, varnish or stain. The process is supposed to be faster and easier than rollers and brushes. It promises to do this by allowing you to finish up the job more quickly and with better, more even results.
Pros and Cons
During our research, we found out that people had differing experiences with paint zoom.
- Those who are pleased with this device have stated that it works fairly well on small jobs or in small spaces.
- Having a long, flexible hose makes it easy to paint corners and other hard-to-reach places.
- Some people have complemented its ability to quickly handle complex painting jobs such as fences.
- Many customers complain that paints are often too thick to allow for even spraying. You can, however, use paint thinner to improve performance.
- Some customers state that this machine overheats.
- In some cases, the hose detaches during use.
- Other customers complained about the gasket malfunctioning.
Where to Buy
If you decide to buy Paint Zoom, try ordering through the official website. You’ll get a payment plan option which makes this product more affordable. They also offer some free bonuses such as paint canisters, painter’s tape, and drop cloths. Paint Zoom comes with a 1 year replacement warranty from the manufacturer.
Reports are mixed on this product so you’ll want to make your decision carefully. Still, some people have reported being pleased with this product so that might be encouraging enough for you to give it a try. Just be sure to buy some paint thinner and take some time practicing your spray technique. If you’d rather not buy Paint Zoom, we found this competitor on Amazon (which has a wonderful and easy return policy).