I’m one of those people who has super-sensitive skin, which makes hair removal tricky. Shaving my legs, underarms and upper lip everyday can be a real pain, but the only alternative for me is getting waxed, which leaves my skin red and sore for days. I wasn’t sure what I could do about this
problem, so I just suffered on and spent 10-20 minutes each day with my trusty razor, just to keep my face and legs nice and smooth.
One day I decided to search online for information about laser hair removal treatments, but found out that I’m really not a candidate because I have a dark complexion. Dejected, I began surfing a bit until I found the website for the No!No! hair removal system. I saw that they were offering a risk-free trial, so decided to try my luck.
I was totally impressed. I was able to remove hair from my legs, underarms and upper lip easily. Discomfort was minimal, and I didn’t need to use the No!No! again for another two weeks. After several months of using the No!No!, I find that I only need to remove hair every couple of months.
The No!No! is actually a three-step system for hair removal. The No!No! machine heats hair until it breaks off or is ready to break off. After using the machine, use the buffer to slough off hair and dead skin cells. Finally, use the smoothing lotion to soften and soothe your skin. It’s pretty simple and far less irritating than getting a wax or using an epilator. That’s really all there is to it. This device is very easy and straight-forward to use.
Advantages and Disadvantages
There are several advantages to using No!No! over traditional hair removal methods:
- Unlike waxing or plucking, you aren’t pulling hair out by the root. This makes the No!No! a lot more comfortable to use, and you’ll probably have less redness, too.
- I can use the No!No! myself in the privacy of my own home.
- Unlike laser hair removal, the No!No! can be used on any hair color and skin tone.
- The system leaves my skin super soft and smooth.
- Like waxing, repeated use results in thinner hair growth over time.
Like anything, though, there are a few downsides to the No!No!:
- It does take some time to start working.
- You have to use it more frequently at the beginning to keep your skin hair-free. If you have very coarse or curly hair, you may have to continue frequent use.
I got mine through the official website and recommend you purchase yours there as well. I felt safer going direct, plus, I was able to get a 60 day money-back guarantee on the product and free shipping costs, even return shipping if I needed to use it! I also got a membership to a discount website that has saved me money on several different products. I also liked that the site included a video showing me how to use the products, along with a comprehensive FAQ that answered all my questions.
If you hate the pain and inconvenience of waxing, but don’t feel like shaving everyday, try out the No! No!. It’s really good for getting rid of your hair while also leaving your skin soft and smooth. Plus, you have 60 days to try it risk free, which is plenty of time to figure out whether it works for you.