If you’re a guitar player, you know how important both speed and flexibility are. Unfortunately, traditional picks aren’t always designed to encourage different playing techniques. As a result, many players find themselves tapping with their bare fingers, which slows down their playing. The manufacturers of Hammerhead decided to change all this by creating a high quality pick enhanced with a significant design change. As a result, guitar players are finding that they’re practicing longer and playing better than ever before.
How the Hammerhead Pick Works
Hammerhead resembles a standard guitar pick, but with an important difference. On one side is a special tip you can use for tapping. All you have to do is flip the pick to ensure excellent control and speed. In addition, the Hammerhead Pick is extremely durable and comes in multiple weights so that you can choose which gauge is right for you.
Pros and Cons
Like any type of gear, Hammerhead has its pros and cons. Here are some things to think about:
- Comes in multiple gauges and colors.
- Pick allows for traditional strumming as well as tapping.
- Provides excellent control for even new players.
- Additional comfort means that you’re more likely to practice.
- Made of extremely tough and durable nylon plastic.
- Comes in sets of three to ensure that you always have a pick handy when you need it.
- One size doesn’t fit all. You’ll need to buy a different pick set depending on the gauge you need.
Where to Buy
If you buy online, through the official website, you’ll have your choice of Hammerhead sets. You can also order a limited edition Hammerhead Metalhead, with an extruded aluminum tip, at a low price. Plus, you get a seven day money back guarantee. If the Hammerhead doesn’t work for you, you can get your money back.
If you play guitar, or know someone who does, Hammerhead is a great option. It’s a durable pick that enables you to tap without using your fingers, increasing playing time and speed. Give it a try and see how it works for you. It also makes a great gift.