- Do the Tips Work?
- Good for Advanced Cooks?
- Organization of the Tips
As followers of this blog know, I love to cook, but like any amateur cook, there’s a lot that I don’t know about making good food. Like many of you, I’ve had to throw food out because it spoiled too quickly or because I added too much salt to a dish. Many a time I’ve had to order pizza at the last minute because I had guests coming and yet another new recipe had failed.
Sure, I often spend time looking for cooking tips online, but frankly, there is a LOT of bad information out there. It’s hard to know who to trust. Besides, if I’m in the kitchen and have an emergency, I’m not happy about having to run to my bedroom to get on my computer. . .nor do I like typing away with hands that are coated in food!
Then one day a friend told me about a new book on the market, Great Kitchen Secrets. I decided to order it, and wow, did I get my money’s worth!
Click Here if you’re looking for the best place to purchase the Great Kitchen Secrets Book!
What Great Kitchen Secrets is All About
Over the years, Chef Tony’s grandmother taught him all kinds of kitchen tips and tricks. He was able to use her knowledge to become a well-known chef who has introduced us to many handy kitchen gadgets. These kinds of tips and techniques can transform your housekeeping: Once you learn shortcuts for making great food and keeping your ingredients fresh, you’ll be able to save money and improve your health, all at the same time.
Great Kitchen Secrets comes with over 5,000 different kitchen tips to help you with a wide range of tasks. Here is some of what’s included in this book:
- Preservation tips – (i.e. using plastic wrap to keep your ice cream from forming crystals).
- Healthy cooking techniques – (like using vinegar in frying oil to keep your food from absorbing too much grease).
- How to save what could have been a kitchen disaster – Ever add too much of an ingredient or accidentally put the wrong one in a dish? This will help you save the recipe so you don’t have to toss it out.
- How to make herbs last year-round and keep produce fresh for longer.
- Which foods are best stored upside down and even which foods are best cooked upside down.
- Organizational tips.
- And much more.
The book comes as a hardcover, which is nice so it will keep it’s integrity over the years.
Here is the commercial for the book which will help give you more of an idea of what you learn:
Pros & Cons
Like any book you buy, Great Kitchen Secrets isn’t going to solve all your kitchen problems, and it definitely has both pros and cons. Still, I am glad I invested in this book. I learned so much!
- Tried and true tips: Chef Tony endorses this book!
- Use the tips to make better, healthier food for you and your family.
- Save money by learning how to store your food properly and how to save recipes that may have been a disaster: No more wasting good food!
- Hardcover so it doesn’t get beat up as easily as a paperback would. This is especially helpful since it will mainly be in the kitchen with you.
- Comes with a bonus book: Great Cleaning Secrets which teaches you a bunch of really cool tips and tricks for cleaning your house.
- If you are a serious cooking pro, some of the information may be old to you.
- Isn’t quite as quick as an Internet search.
Where to Buy
I would recommend getting your copy of Great Kitchen Secrets online from the official website. You’ll get a money back guarantee, a free copy of Great Cleaning Secrets (for an extra shipping and handling fee) and you also get a Free upgrade to a hardcover copy of the book (with an easy-to-wipe cover). Not only that, but they will throw in a $15 gift card to be used on any As Seen On TV purchase from Telebrands in the future.
This is by far the best value I have seen online.
Sure, you could scour the web for hours looking for kitchen tips (though who knows how accurate they are), or you could get a whole lot of tried and true tips right in one book, perfect for easy reference while you’re actually planning a meal or even cooking it. Check out Great Kitchen Secrets today. It’s helped me out a lot in the kitchen and I know it will do the same for you.
[schema type=”product” url=”https://www.yourenotstupid.com/great-kitchen-secrets-book-review/” name=”Great Kitchen Secrets Book” single_rating=”4.2″ agg_rating=”157″ price=”$10.00″ ]