I believe every car owner has suffered from this one particular situation at one point or another: in time, your headlight become dull and ineffective due to being covered in dirt and grime. No matter how much you care for your car, this always seems to inevitably happen. Build up on your headlights may not seem like a big deal at first. In time, your headlights become dimmer and dimmer. Not only is this inconvenient, but it could also prove to be highly dangerous for you and other drivers on the road. When your headlights grow dim, driving at night becomes hazardous because of poor visibility. Luckily, the market created a solution to all of our problems: the Fast Brite Lens Restorer. This amazing new product promises to solve such situations quickly and efficiently.
According to the infomercial seen on TV, the Fast Brite Lens Restorer works simply and efficiently. It operates through a two-step system that doesn’t require that you buff or sand your headlight lenses to restore their clarity. The kit you purchase online includes two tubes of the cleansing substance as well as a sponge to apply the Fast Brite Lens Restorer. I found that the spounge worked well for me when I applied the Fast Brite solution. I used one side to apply the substance and the other side to wipe any excess off. Online users and reviewers tell you not to worry about scratching the lens. The product is no more abrasive than a gentle face cleanser. I never noticed any damage or additional scratches from applying the solution. However, it certainly seemed to eat through the oxidation on my headlights. You can even apply Fast Brite using your fingers. It’s not toxic or harmful in any way. You can use rubber gloves if you worry about dermatological concerns. The advantage to using your hands for application comes with the added direct pressure that you can exert without being too forceful on the headlight. Don’t forget to take some before and after pictures to get a clear idea about whether the product works for you.
Pros and Cons
- Many report back that the product worked, even on older cars which had been used pretty intensively. One reviewer notes that Fast Brite restored the brightness of the headlights on his 9 year-old car.
- The product is not abrasive. So, it will not scratch your headlights.
- The Fast Brite Lens Restorer is entirely safe to be used with a sponge, gloves, or even your bare hands.
- One complete application takes about 10 minutes, from beginning to the end results. That’s pretty quick considering the time it takes to just wash your headlights with soap and water.
- At $10, the Fast Brite Lens Restorer is not the most affordable product on the market. However, its price is far less expensive than typical cleaning and buffing (which sometimes cost as much as $275).
- The manufacturer specifically mentions that you must apply Fast Brite every other week in order to see long-term results.
Where to Buy the Fast Brite Lens Restore
We recommend that you purchase this As Seen on TV product from the official website of the manufacturer. You will receive one 2 oz. lens polish bottle, one 2 oz. lens protective substance bottle, and one application sponge for just $10.00. Keep in mind, you will have to cover the $7.95 for shipping and handling. The manufacturer currently offers Fast Brite on the official site as a ‘buy one, get one free’ deal. That means you’ll receive a second kit, too. All you have to do is pay the extra $7.95 fee for shipping and handling of the freebie. The manufacturer only delivers within the continental United States. PA residents must pay an additional sales tax as dictated by state laws. All orders include a comprehensive, no questions asked, 30 day money back guarantee.
Although the Fast Brite Lens Restorer is not the cheapest product on the market, it’s far more affordable than taking your car in to an automobile shop to get it cleaned and buffed. In the long run, this product could save you time and money. Plus, you really can’t put a price tag on safety. You should also the many buyers who have obtained positive results using this product. This has even been the case in cars with very foggy, cloudy, or grimy headlights.