We’ve got two cats at home and while we love them to death, both pose some special challenges. Our oldest cat, Mimi, is sedentary and overweight, while Roscoe, the younger cat is full of energy. We needed to get Mimi’s weight down, but Roscoe plays too rough for her. Unfortunately, Roscoe himself gets bored with no playtime, and starts attacking our drapes and even knocking things off furniture.
Our vet didn’t offer a lot of help, other than to suggest that we put Mimi on a special diet and keep Roscoe in one room while we are out of the house. Then a friend of ours, who also has cats, told us about the Cat’s Meow toy. This is a great, automated cat toy that works wonders with both cats. Both are getting the stimulation and exercise that they need, and Mimi’s lost weight and Roscoe no longer destroys my curtains.
Click Here if you want to purchase Cat’s Meow and you’re looking for the best price.
How It Works
Cat’s Meow is a yellow fabric disk with a little device that resembles a mouse running underneath it. When you turn Cat’s Meow on (just push a button) the “mouse” begins scrambling under the cloth, attracting your cat’s attention. The device keeps running no matter how often your cat manages to make a catch. Even better, the device switches directions and speeds, holding your cat’s interest.
Check out this video of 2 cats playing with the toy. It seems to hold their interest pretty well unlike a lot of cat toys:
Pros and Cons
Like anything, Cat’s Meow has its pros and cons. Here are a few of both:
- Unlike some cat toys, such as dangling feather rods, you don’t need to be present for Cat’s Meow to work.
- Jingle and foil balls can get caught behind furniture or in corners. This makes a mess for you to clean up and eventually your cat will get bored of trying to retrieve them. With Cat’s Meow, this is no longer an issue.
- Great exercise for overweight cats.
- Keeps younger cats, particularly those that are the only household cat, occupied and out of mischief.
- Speeds up and slows down automatically. Keeps your cat interested while also providing a workout.
- Light and portable, you can use Cat’s Meow in any room.
- Cat’s Meow entertains humans as well: My family loves to watch the cats play with this wonderful toy.
- Only comes in one color.
- Sometimes if the cats get too rough, they can knock the “mouse” off the rotating motor and you will have to put it back on
Where to Buy
The best place to buy your Cat’s Meow toy is online from the official website. You’ll get a money back guarantee and they’ll even double your order (i.e. you’ll get two Cat’s Meow toys) for the cost of shipping and handling only.
If you have cats, Cat’s Meow is a no-brainer. It keeps your cats entertained and exercised without creating additional work for you. All you do is turn it on and let the toy do it’s job. Get a couple for your cats and I’m sure you’ll see a big difference in their behavior. Since you get a money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.