I’m big on working out, but can easily get bored with my routines. Recently, I decided that I wanted to try some mixed martial arts (MMA) style workouts, but couldn’t find a class in my area. I knew I could get a stand that would absorb my kicks and punches for my home, but they were so incredibly expensive. I thought that maybe I wouldn’t be able to start this type of workout any time soon, but then I found out about the Body Action System.
How the Body Action System Works
Developed by MMA champion Bas Rutten, the Body Action System is an MMA/boxing style workout. You get a DVD of instructions, plus a padded stand for your kicks and punches. Unlike some systems, the body action system is designed to take all kinds of MMA moves, including uppercuts. Different types of stands are available, but all are adjustable to meet the needs of people of all sizes. In addition, the stand folds up quickly for easy storage. The system includes an instructional DVD that can show you all the basic moves, you also have the option of purchasing DVD’s of more advanced workouts.
Pros and Cons of the Body Action System
No exercise system is perfect, so it’s important to review some of these pros and cons before you make a decision:
- Choose the stand that best suits your workout needs and your budget.
- Work out at home, no expensive classes.
- Fully adjustable stand works for people of different heights. One piece of equipment can work for your whole family.
- Equipment isn’t heavy and doesn’t take up a lot of space in your home.
- Vary your workouts with the additional DVDs available.
- Not everyone has the flexibility or energy to do this kind of workout. Talk to your doctor before starting this or any other exercise program.
Where to Buy the Body Action System
I’d recommend buying the system online. you can choose from several different types of equipment so that you can customize your workouts. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to buy different DVDs so you can switch up your program and never get bored. Also, you’ll have the option of using PayPal’s Bill Me Later service, which means that you can spread your payments out over six months, interest free. Finally, you’ll get a 90 day parts guarantee.
The Body Action System may not be for everyone, but if you enjoy a high energy workout without a lot of fancy equipment or bells and whistles, you should certainly check out the system. It’s costs a lot less than many comparable programs on the market