A while ago we had to cut back on our expenses, which meant that we had to get rid of the landscaping service that we’d used for so long. we tried for a while to maintain our beautiful lawn, only to get hit with a very dry season. Our lawn died and we were totally embarrassed. We were trying to figure out how we could afford to have our lawn service again when we saw a commercial featuring Bob Vila. He was endorsing a new kind of grass seed called Grassology. He said it was low maintenance so we thought we would give it a try. We were amazed at the results!
How Grassology Works
This patent pending seed grows roots that are four times the length of standard grass roots. This allows the grass to reach nutrients and moisture that ordinary grass can’t. As a result, your lawn stays green and lush while being able to resist the kind of abuse that children, pets and outdoor entertaining can inflict. Even better, this grass never grows too high, so you don’t have mow your lawn that often.
Pros and Cons of Grassology
As with any product, Grassology has its pros and cons. Here are a few of the things that I can think of that might influence your decision:
- Grassology gives you a low maintenance lawn. The long roots allows your grass to feed itself by drawing nutrients from deep inside the ground.
- The grass never gets too high, so you don’t have to constantly be worrying about keeping your lawn mowed.
- The seed is not genetically modified, it’s just a remarkably hardy seed that can truly make a difference in the appearance of your lawn.
- You’ll have to pay attention when applying the seed to your lawn. But don’t worry, the product comes with full instructions for optimal planting.
- Be patient! You can expect the lawn to reach its full potential in the second growing season.
Where to Buy Grassology
I bought my Grassology online, from the official website. I liked the fact that I could get a 30 day money back guarantee. I also liked that they offered some great free bonuses. First of all, they doubled my order. This gave me enough seed to cover 500 ft.² of lawn. In addition, they threw in a Pocket Hose Ultra as an extra bonus. All I had to do was pay an additional shipping and handling charge.
Look, if you have a lot of money and don’t mind spending it on landscaping services, go right ahead. For the rest of us though, Grassology is a tremendous option. It allows us to have a beautiful lawn without spending a huge amount of money or time on keeping it in shape. Again, there’s a money back guarantee on this product — it’s well worth it to give it a try.