Chronic back pain is a major affliction that affects countless individuals each and every day. According to The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association patients in the United States alone incur total annual medical care costs of around $100 billion per year due to lower back pain. Back pain is also the leading cause of disability worldwide, and nearly half of all working Americans claim to suffer from back pain symptoms. It has become an epidemic and consumers are scrambling to find treatment that will provide lower back pain relief. Different treatments include anti-inflammatory medications, chiropractors, surgeries, exercises, and a various number of AsSeenOnTv products, some of which we’ve reviewed before on this site. One of the newest back pain relief products to hit the market is Kyrobak.
How Does Kyrobak Work?
The makers of Kyrobak are calling their product the “HOME CHIROPRACTOR.” It is a cushion that can be placed on the floor or couch and is plugged into an electrical source. Once it is in place the user lies down with their buttocks directly on the product’s cushion. The cushion then moves in a continuous circular motion that gently moves the user’s lower back. This Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) helps to relieve the area of discomfort.
The CPM therapy increases joint mobility and is meant to address the main cause of back pain in a non-invasive manner. By using this product for 10 minutes a day, the manufacturers claim that you can alleviate back pain symptoms.
The Good and the Bad
- Kyrobak can be used anywhere as long as you can lie down flat. Use it on the floor, on the couch, or in your bed.
- It automatically turns off when the treatment is complete. This is a nice feature in case you happen to doze off for a quick nap or are busy listening to music, reading, or watching TV.
- With its compact design the product is easy to assemble, transport, and store.
- Each treatment is painless and safe.
- Your purchase is backed by a 60-day triple guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied you can return it for a FULL refund. This includes the price for the the product along with shipping & handling and return postage.
- All products are backed by a one year manufacturer’s warranty. It is valid for one year from the date of your original purchase. This includes the revision and replacement of parts at zero cost to the consumer within the one year warranty period. If the entire product needs to be replaced the consumer will receive a new product free of charge.
- Kyrobak cannot be purchased in retail stores.
- The cost is $299.95. I guess the debate of whether or not this is too expensive depends on how much the user suffers from back pain and how well the product works for them.
- In order to get the full 60-day money back triple guarantee you must wait 45 days to return the item. If you do wish to return the product before you’ve had it for 45 days you will still receive the refund for the price of the product, but the cost of shipping & handling will be your responsibility.
This product is offered only through their official Kyrobak website. Currently there is an Kyrobak Kyrobak listing, but I don’t know how long it will be available. Also, to qualify for the 60-day money back guarantee you must make your purchase directly through the manufacturer’s website. The price is $299.95, and they do offer a payment plan option of 3 installments of $99.98.
My lower back pain has been persistant since an injury I suffered about 10 years ago. Since then I’ve noticed that my back hurts when I’m stationary for long periods of time or when I’m under a lot of stress. I’ve never considered any kind of medical procedure as I’ve heard too many stories where patients come out worse than they went in. I’m also not a big fan of pain medicine for any condition, such as my back pain, where there is no permanent solution for the pain. I’ve relied on exercise and stretching in order to relieve stress and the movement helps to make my back feel looser, which makes me feel more comfortable. My problem is that I don’t care to exercise in the morning and I would feel pain in my back throughout the day until I could make time to properly work out. I decided to give the Kyrobak a try because I thought that it would be a great way to begin the day by using it for 10 minutes as soon as I woke up.
At the time of this Kyrobak review I’ve been using it for 3 months and it has been worth every penny. To be perfectly clear, the Kyrobak did not cure my back pain. No, I’m fairly sure that it will be with me my entire life. However, by using it for 10 minutes I get relief from my chronic back pain throughout the day, and that’s all I can really ask for. If you spend more than $300 a year on chiropractors and medicine do yourself a favor and try the product out.